Hello Hello! I haven’t done a What I Ate Wednesday post in quite some time, so I figured it was about time. Thanks to Jenn at Peas and Crayons for hosting 🙂
Breakfast: Keeping it simple
Lunch: post run green smoothie – in the mix: kale, Greek yogurt, blueberries, banana, peanut butter, chia, splash of almond milk
Dinner: Sometimes you just need to order sushi 🙂
Snacks: …many un-pictured as well 😉
I just started marathon training again to get ready for Chicago in October (WOOHOO!), so there is a lot of running on the schedule these days.
- monday – 3 mile progression run + some strength training
- tuesday – 6 miles of speed work
- wednesday – 10 mile bike ride + yoga
- thursday – 5-7 mile trail run
- friday – 9 mile run + strength
- saturday – 4 mile run
- sunday – rest!
What did you have for dinner last night?