Good morning everyone! I have been in Michigan/Wisconsin since last Thursday and just got back to Denver last night. I promise to do a full recap of the trip and my brother’s Ironman, but I thought I would jump on for What I Ate Wednesday. As always, thanks to Jenn at Peas and Crayons for hosting!
Here’s a look at some of what I ate while traveling to MI and WI 🙂
- monday – 3 mile trail run (yes, you read that right!!) + 3 mile walk + SUP
- tuesday – 16 mile bike ride + outdoor gym
- wednesday – 3 mile run + abs
- thursday – 20 mile bike ride + legs + abs
- friday – yoga
- saturday – 6 mile run + rock climbing
Are you a sandwich fan? What kind is your favorite? Do you have any outdoor gym equipment where you live?