Happy Wednesday everyone! Are you in one of those areas that is getting a crazy freeze right now? Pretty sure my family in MI is shoveling snow, but it was a beautiful 55 and sunny in Denver yesterday! I am really hoping this weather lingers a bit longer…I’m just not ready for winter yet!
I had to take the day off work yesterday to have some work done on my car 😦 but more on that tomorrow. Today is all about What I Ate Wednesday hosted by Jenn over at Peas and Crayons.
- sunday – Girls on the Run 5K race
- monday – rest
- tuesday – 4 MILE RUN (more on this tomorrow 🙂 ) + abs
- wednesday – spin + arms + abs
- thursday – 45 minutes elliptical + legs
- friday- swim (maybe)
- saturday – 3 mile run + abs