I tried something new with the deviled eggs and made a couple of them with a little bit of blue cheese and relish…it was a tasty addition to the tradition devil 🙂
- 6-8 red skinned potatoes
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 4 Tblsp. white balsamic vinegarette salad dressing
- 1 Tblsp. dijon mustard
- 1 Tblsp. dill (fresh or dried)
- salt & pepper to taste
- chop and steam the asparagus (just briefly so they still have a bite 🙂 )
- chop and boil the potatoes – drain & combine with asparagus
- refrigerate until cool
- whisk together dressing and dijon
- pour over veggie mixture and herbs
- mix until everything is coated
- refrigerate for a couple hours – enjoy!!
What are you up to this weekend? Any races?