Janae posted this on her site last week and I thought I would spread it around too! Tell me one, two, three (ALL!) of your answers 🙂 Mine are in green.
2. Head accessories, things you have to run with: a hat, a visor, sunglasses, chapstick, sunscreen, head band, ponytail, braids, sweat band? always a ponytail and sunscreen. sometimes a head band sunglasses or hat.
3. Where do your workouts come from? A training plan, a coach, whatever you feel like doing that day or what your training partner is doing that day? sometimes whatever I feel like. I loosely follow training plans when training for bigger races.
5. Cell phone= do you bring it with you on your run or leave it at home? It’s almost always on my arm! I listen to Pandora when I run 🙂
6. What was your last running related injury or have you been an injury free runner? I had an ankle thing going on a few weeks ago…hoping that doesn’t come back!
7. Is your current running goal about running a farther distance (adding more mileage) or getting faster or BOTH?!? BOTH! My next race in Leadville is my goal – I just want to finish…it’s going to be a rough one!
8. Speedwork—-> at the track, on the treadmill, on the roads or never do it? never do it. haha
9. Stretching after a run: hit the ground after a run and get stretching, stretch in the shower, stretch once you get to work/school, skip the stretching? stretch a little bit, but definitely should do more!
Tell me your answers!