HAPPY NATIONAL RUNNING DAY!!
How will you be celebrating? I have an 8 mile run on the agenda and luckily the weather should be nice and cool for it 🙂
Let’s jump right into What I Ate Wednesday hosted by Jenn at Peas and Carrots. I think I actually did pretty well with the theme of sensible snacking this time 🙂
Snack #3: apple + pb (eaten too quickly for a picture!)
- sunday – rest
- monday – 5 mile run + arms
- tuesday – 20 mile bike ride + abs
- wednesday – 8 mile run + arms + legs
- thursday – 10 mile bike ride + 5k run + abs
- friday -free (birthday) hot yoga!!!
- saturday – mountain biking!!
And, I leave you with this…because it’s awesome 🙂
Tell me how/when/if you are celebrating National Running Day!