Good Morning and happy May everyone! Um…what happened to April?!?! This is going to be a super busy month for me, but I am really looking forward to many things coming up! Let’s jump right into What I Ate Wednesday hosted by the lovely Jenn at PeasandCrayons.
Snacks: FAIL on picture taking, but had string cheese, goldfish, apple…I’m sure there were others I can’t remember!
- sunday – 6.5 mile elevation run + snowboarding
- monday – rest
- tuesday – 4.5 mile run + core workout (see below!)
- wednesday – yoga + leg workout
- thursday – 6 mile run + core workout
- friday – rest
- saturday – 12-13 mile run
Here’s a new Tribesports challenge that you should definitely try and let me know if you do!!
Do you do calisthenic workouts or circuits outside? Ever done a boot camp?