How is it already March?!?! March is an awesome month because of St. Patricks Day, Spring Break, and my friend Stella is coming to visit!!!!
Let’s get into my goals for March:
1. Go backcountry snowboarding at least once. Joe and I had so much fun the last time, I am dying to get back out there!
2. write 1 new article. This one proved to be tough last month, but I have spring break at the end of march, so I should be able to knock one article out!
3. spin once a week. I bought a groupon, so there’s no excuse!!
4. get together with 1 of the 2 kims. This may end up being impossible again, but I am keeping it as a goal…it will happen eventually 🙂
5. cook something new once a week. I think I am getting into food ruts with dinner, so I need to start planning better and make some new stuff.
Joe and I are going to a film festival tonight and we have a friend in town for the weekend, so there will be lots of snowboarding again 🙂
What are you up to this weekend?
Did you set any new goals for this month?