10 things from the weekend
Joe was still feeling a bit under the weather, so we decided to stay in town this weekend instead of heading to the mountains. But, it was a pretty productive weekend- here’s the happs:
1. I took and PASSED my Colorado teaching certification test. 🙂
2. I had some delicious Whole Foods sushi.
3. Patagonia was having a huge sale and I snagged this men’s XS vest for 40% off! Love it!
4. I had a date night of DBC beer and a take-out pizza + a movie on the couch with this cutie :).
5. Grocery shopping at Target.
6. Yummy scrambled eggs with spinach, mushroom, red pepper, pepper jack cheese + 1/2 of a tortilla for Sunday breakfast.
7. Great 10 mile run!! Felt sooooo good!
8. Joe cooked me dinner 🙂
9. I graded a really cute writing assignment.
10. Went to bed early every night and got some solid sleep in 🙂
How was your weekend? What did you do?
This entry was posted in Eat
, Everything Else
and tagged beer
. Bookmark the permalink