Who’s happy it’s Friday??
Alright, we are a whole week into February, so it’s about time I get the Goals out there! You will notice that some carried over from last month and have been a bit modified, but there are also some new ones!
1. Get together with 2 Kims (I actually have two friends from high school named Kim that live out here). Literally have not seen either of them in 14 years!!
2. 4 minute plank (5 minutes seems a little daunting to me right now, but 4 may be more attainable…then I can work up!)
3. sign up for the Leadville Heavy Half Marathon…this race terrifies me.
4. run at least 3 times each week. I have been having trouble fitting in running with my new work schedule and that makes me very unhappy 😦 Need to figure out how to fit it in!
5. Write 1-2 new articles. I haven’t been writing much since I started teaching and I would like to get some done!
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
What new goals do you have for yourself this month?