Everyone is posting lately about resolutions and goals and while I don’t believe in making “New Year’s Resolutions”, I am going to jump on the goal bandwagon.
I think I am going to make goals each month and then I can check in at the end and see how I did. So, pulling from a couple areas of life, here’s January’s goals.
1. 5 minute plank (I’m only at about 1:45 now, so we’ve got a ways to go!)
2. Hang out with 2 old friends who live in the area – I’ve lived here a month now and haven’t seen them yet!
3. Do yoga at least twice a week. In a studio or on my own – either is fine.
4. Run a 1/2 marathon – this will just be on my own. Not signing up for any races until I get a job/start seeing clients again! which leads to my last and most important goal…
5. Get a job! Who would have thought this would be so difficult? I am super happy with writing articles and seeing clients, but it either needs to bump up to full time or someone needs to hire me! It would be lovely to have health insurance again 😉
So, there you have it! Let’s see how I do!
Did you set goals for the month or new year? Tell me one!