Yes, I am still in Ireland 🙂 I have another survey I filled out before leaving, so hopefully this will entertain you until I return and bombard you with Ireland pictures.
I found this one on Caloric and Crazy
1. Favorite cereal as a child?
cinnamon toast crunch….ohhhh the sugar…..
2. Coffee or tea? With milk or without?
Both, but mostly coffee. I usually use a little bit of a flavored creamer. If I’m drinking tea, its chai or green.
3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
I am trying to vary things a bit more lately, but there seems to be a banana involved in some way. Paired with a luna bar, in a smoothie, sliced into oatmeal or yogurt.
1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food”. If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
Such a tough choice…..um….grilled cheese. I just love my cheese. And, there is something so comforting about it; especially paired with soup!
2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
It is a sad day when I can only put 4 ingredients in my salad!!!!!! Spinach would be my green of choice and I would add cherry tomatoes, avocado, chia seeds, and shrimp. Dressed with the best- Michigan Cherry Vinaigrette.
3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
I don’t think there is one….my lunches vary a lot. Chia seeds are probably the most common to appear since I put them on everything.
1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
I don’t even remember the last time I had fast food from a chain. They aren’t that easy to find in NYC and there are so many other/better options. I suppose I would choose Subway and get a veggie delight on whole wheat.
2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
I would love to say off, but one or the other is more than likely on, especially when I am alone. If it’s dinner with Joe it could go 50/50.
3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
Probably salad or tuna sandwich. They are easy quick go to’s when I don’t have much time or feel like making something.
1. Choose between these two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie? cheesecake
2. Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain)?
flan freaks me out. tiramisu for sure!
3. Ice cream: cone or cup?
Has to be a cone. I eat so slowly, I would end up with a huge mess if I attempted the cone.
Pick 2 questions and tell me the answers in the comments!