It’s Joe’s birthday everybody!!!
Somehow I am way more excited than him. I love birthdays and even though he says he doesn’t really care about birthdays, I am determined to change his mind and make him believe they are the best!
Let us first reflect on the life of Joe….he may kill me for this…..
Since this is such a monumental birthday, I thought I would let you all know the top 10 reasons why I think he is the greatest 🙂
1. He makes me laugh – like seriously crack up all the time!
2. He jumps out of planes with me 🙂
3. He motivates me to run!
4. He’s the most kind, caring, considerate man who seems to know how I’m feeling before I do.
5. He dances like a crazy person. I so wish I had a picture to show you guys.
6. He’s ready to move across the country to Colorado with me.
7. He doesn’t drop me when I’m on a really big rock 😉
8. He gives amazing IT band massages!
9. He eats all my crazy vegetarian concoctions (which he refers to as “vinyasa food”) even though I’m sure he would rather have a steak.
10. He accepts me for all my weirdness and insanity and loves me.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL BOYFRIEND!
We are spending the weekend with friends on the Jersey Shore (finally a beach weekend!) and I will be sure to recap when we get back.
When is your B-day? Do you love or hate birthdays?