Here’s the rules:
- Tell 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Create 11 new questions
- Nominate 11 blogs and let them know
- I grew up in the same town in Michigan as the characters in the epic movie, Aspen Extreme.
- The vowels in my first name are exactly opposite of the vowels in my middle name ELISHA MARIE
- My favorite beer is a hoppy IPA
- I have a weird obsession with race #’s…they have to look good to me (no idea what “good” means, it’s just a feeling)
- I can’t stand drinking water unless it’s excessively iced (Joe has been yelled at for poor ice to water ratio)
- I LOVE The Muppets – I travel with a 3 foot kermit seat-belted into my jeep. Friends use him as a pillow on long car journeys 🙂
- I grew up with dogs and Joe and I can’t wait to get a dog when we move out of NYC. We really want a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog.
- I am terrified of clowns
- 80’s perm + shoulder pads = a photo that will haunt me forever
- Two of my go-to movie’s to put on when there’s nothing to watch are When Harry Met Sally and Annie Hall
- I suck at any sport involving a ball. haha.
- Cats or Dogs? Dogs!
- Cardio or strength? Cardio
- Are you close with your siblings? Sisters yes, brothers no
- What’s one thing that really annoys you? people not getting up on the subway to give their seats to the elderly/pregnant/disabled
- Favorite book? can’t choose!
- If you could marry a character from a book who would it be? Mine would be George Weasley.. idk why, but he seemed loyal. hard question!!
- Strangest food you’ve ever eaten? squirrel (note- Thankfully, I have no memory of this – I was 3)
- What’s your favorite type of food? seafood/sushi
- Slippers or socks? slippers
- Ever run a race? Yes! Love racing!
- What did you go to school for/going to school for? Bachelors in Psychology, Masters in Special Education, Certification in Health Coaching
1. What is your favorite brand of workout clothes? champion or lululemon
2. What is your favorite time of day? morning
3. What is one store you could max out your credit card in? whole foods
4. What is your dream job? travel show host
5. Would you rather vacation in Alaska or Bermuda? oooh, so tough…Alaska
6. What is your favorite game? Apples to Apples
7. Mac or PC? PC
8. Would you rather text, talk, or email? text
9. What are three adjectives you would use to describe yourself? weird, loyal, kind
10. Which is better, peanut butter or almond butter? cashew butter!
11. Would you rather live on a lake or on an ocean? lake 🙂
- Claire @ Lets Go on a Living Spree
- Janae @ Hungry Runner Girl
- Catie @ Running Adventures
- Heather @ Kiss My Broccoli
- Morganne @ Nut Butter Runner
- Cait @ Beyond Bananas
- Claire @ Fitting It All In
- Rach @ Lessons by Rach
- Tayla @ She’ll Be Free
- Carrie @ Carrie on Vegan
- Kristin @ Shore to Run
And finally, my questions:
- Are you left or right handed?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you have siblings?
- Are your toenails painted right now? What color?
- What is the last trip/vacation you took?
- Who is your biggest role model?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
- What is your favorite hobby?