I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Jessie @ Jessie loves to run for nominating me for the “Beautiful Blogger Award”.
Here are the rules:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and post it in your post
- Thank the person who nominated you & link back to their blog
- Tell all of us 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 7 other bloggers & comment on their page to let them know
Here are 7 facts o’ Lish:
- I have 8 neices and nephews. This includes 2 sets of boy/girl twins (both from one sister)
- I broke the middle finger on my right hand 3 times when I was in gymnastics- it’s permanently crooked.
- I competed at Nationals and the Junior Olympics in gymnastics back in the 90’s.
- My most favorite food in the world is lobster, and I am emotionally attached to my stuffed lobster (named Lobby- creative huh?). Had him since I was 4.
- I skydive on a regular basis, and can’t wait to start base jumping, but I will NEVER bungee jump…it totally freaks me out!
- During the 8 years I have lived in Manhattan, I have had 12 different apartments.
- I got a full ride diving scholarship to Cal State, Northridge.
And my 7 nominations are:
- Melissa @ Run scoots run
- Beth @ Running with the sunrise
- Catie @ Running Adventures
- Claire @ Let’s Go on a Living Spree
- April @ Go April Go
- Rebekah @ The Blonde Runs
And while we are on the subject of awards, who watched gymnastics last night? I am so happy for Gabby, I could cry!!! Love her!