I can’t believe this is my 8th round already! Thanks as usual to Jenn for putting this together!
Love the new theme of summer staples. I eat a lot of fresh veggies, fish, fruit, yogurt, and smoothies in the summer. Here we go!
Breakfast: blueberry chobani & banana
Dinner: veggie burger with pepper-jack cheese, pickles, and mustard
- monday – rest
- tuesday – 3 mile run +abs, arms, leg circuit
- wednesday – spin + hot yoga
- thursday – 6 mile run + hot yoga
- friday – 45 minutes elliptical + arm, leg, ab circuit
- saturday – rest (driving to Maine!!!)
- sunday – 13 mile run
And just to leave you with something random….I got this in the mail from the US Parachute Association…just in case I forgot that the sports I do are a little dangerous…haha
Are you changing up your workouts this week? Trying any new fun recipes?