I’m back home! I got in late last night and will definitely post a recap soon. Joe also made it back from the bachelor party in vegas without being arrested, losing a tooth, finding a baby, or ending up on a roof with a mattress. Wins all around!
This or That?
1. Run/workout in the heat and humidity or freezing temps and snow? I HATE the heat and humidity, but have no problem getting out in single digit temps to run. I am from Michigan after all! Actually some of my best runs and PR’s have been in the snow and cold.
2. Have washboard abs or flat abs? Flat Abs
3. Dr. Oz or The Doctors? Neither- my sister is about to be a Dr….can she gt a show? 🙂
4. Cardio or strength? Cardio wins this one. I know I need to strength train and I do, but I despise almost every second of it.
5. Cravings: Protein or carbs? I think I physically crave protein, but mentally want carbs.
6. Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper? Jillian bugs me, and Bob seems so nice! I want him to be my new best friend.
7. Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream? Fro-yo, yo!
8. To train: Upper body or Lower body? Both need work….I don’t enjoy either.
9. Protein powder or food with protein? Tough call. Depends on my mood. Love a smoothie with protein powder, but tuna and eggs are so good.
10. Lunges or squats? Squats all the way. Please don’t make me lunge.
11. Sweet or salty? Both, mixed together.
12. Workout attire: cute or comfy? hopefully both, but if I have to choose, I would rather be comfy. Irritating clothes can really ruin a workout.
13. Body Pump or Heavy lifting? Body Pump
14. Yoga or Pilates? Yoga, but preferably hot. Regular yoga isn’t intense enough and I get super distracted and antsy.
15. Nike or Adidas? Adidas!! Love my Bostons!
16. Running on the treadmill or outdoors? Outside! The treadmill is not my friend.
17. Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s? Obsessed withTrader Joe’s!! I like whole foods as well, but my bank account does not.
18. Summer or Winter Olympics? Summer!! Gymnastics and diving – my former lives.
19. Exercises classes or Exercise videos? Class. I like the energy. I’ll give up and quit a video.
20. Steamed veggies or roasted veggies? Grilled!
Feel free to re-post on your own blog 🙂
How’s everyone’s workouts/runs going so far this week?