It’s another edition of “What I ate Wednesday” organized by Jenn!
Breakfast: Mug full of pumpkin flax granola, 1/2 sliced frozen banana, soy milk, chia seeds, and large scoop of TJ’s Valencia PB. It’s always hard to see in the mug, so I thought I would just show the ingredients this time. 🙂
Snack: Apple + string cheese
Lunch: salad – romaine and spinach, tomato, carrots, goat cheese, hard boiled egg, spicy pickle, sun dried tomatoes, nutritional yeast, drizzled with raspberry vinaigrette.
and a few handfuls of these
Dinner: ordered in salad and pizza with broccoli and artichokes
- monday: rest
- tuesday: 5 mile run + P90X abs + leg work
- wednesday: spin circuit + yoga in times square
- thursday: 5 mile run + P90X abs +leg work
- friday: 45 min. elliptical + hot yoga
- saturday: hiking in the White Mountains!
- sunday: hiking in the White Mountains!