I thought I would jump in on the fun that Jenn started with What I Ate Wednesday. The theme of the month is sensible snacking, which I am generally really good about, so here goes!
Breakfast: Orange (wanted something light before going for a run)
AM snack: Odwalla bar
Lunch: Egg white scramble w/ onion, kale, on whole wheat toast
PM snack: Carrots & hummus
Dinner: Salad = romaine, edamame, tomato, carrots, onion, chia seed, nutritional yeast, veggie burger on top, raspberry vinagrette [forgot to take a picture 😦 ]
Dessert: Lots o’ watermelon (this tub was full when I started!)
Onto the weeks workouts…here’s what I’ve done & what is planned for the rest of the week:
- Monday: REST
- Tuesday: 5k Run + 1 hour personal training session (more on that later!)
- Wednesday: Spin Circuit + P90X Abs
- Thursday: Hot Yoga + 30-45min elliptical
- Friday: 5k Run + P90X Abs + some leg work from trainer
- Saturday: Hot Yoga
- Sunday: REST
Two pieces of AMAZING news to end with:
1. My mom is coming to visit in 2 weeks!!!! YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!
2. Janae will be in town tomorrow, so I am meeting her and other NYC bloggers for lunch!! Stay tuned for the recap 🙂
Have a wonderful Wednesday!